birdsnest wanted

michael.cser20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
301
Reaction score
101
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at getting a birdsnest coral. Anyone have a frag or small colony for sale or trade?
 
@WWC has them on EBay at a real good price or wait for there live sale this weekend and pick up a couple pieces;) Here you go
 
9faafce787d42d6ec05c48f4b1db77ee.jpg
 
Check out the fragtoberfest thread. It's next weekend plenty of coral to choose from
 
I have plenty on the other side of the state.
 
I have birdnest I live new Britain. I can a piece for you but really hard to cut they are inter connected. But I can do for you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new