Birth of second child today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vincent100
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vincent100

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,423
Reaction score
1,820
Location
Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big day for me today ,leaving in a min to go watch my second child be brought into this world
Very happy and very nervous
I'm gonna be in the hospital all day by the sounds of it so lucky iv got this site to read while I'm sitting about being more nervous than my partner
Anyway guys and gals wish me luck .......... or should I say wish her luck lolo_O anyone would think I'm having the baby :oops:
 
Congratulation on the new arrival. you know use reefer, we want to see pictures:D:D. Best of health also for everyone:)
 
Thanks all , quick update , things are moving fast , u asked for pics lol
 
Congrats! I'm expecting my first any day now. I know the feeling. Things are going to go well! Please show us some pics of the bambino/ bambino when here. Congratulations again!
emoji322.png

Congratulations, @fragit, to your expected bundle of joy! :):p:D Such terrific, happy news all around on this somber, surreal election day :oops:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new