Birthday Bash winners?

Parsells Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
385
Reaction score
126
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I was just curious did the $42,000 in winnings birthday bash already finalize?

I didn’t see anyone win anything or any notifications so I figured I’d ask. Thanks.
 
I won it all! I bought 427K in raffle tickets! 🤠

The raffle tickets are hand asigned, so they were estimating 2 weeks (or more) before the raffles are ready to draw. Last I checked the raffle ticket page was still active, so if that's still working you can buy more tickets and possibly knock me out of the total winninns category I falsely claimed earlier?

Good LUCK!

I checked most of this myself earlier when I had the same question!
 
I won it all! I bought 427K in raffle tickets! 🤠

The raffle tickets are hand asigned, so they were estimating 2 weeks (or more) before the raffles are ready to draw. Last I checked the raffle ticket page was still active, so if that's still working you can buy more tickets and possibly knock me out of the total winninns category I falsely claimed earlier?

Good LUCK!

I checked most of this myself earlier when I had the same question!
NICE!! 😂😂.
🐠 🪸 🪸⚡️
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new