Bite marks ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LOVEROCK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
1,323
Reaction score
573
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi anyone know what might cause these marks on a slimer ? I do have a flame angel which I have seen nipping at corals , dip left overs on background thanks

64A41685-9B0C-46E5-9C63-E9F203B657D5.jpeg
 
The bottom is glue btw
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new