Bizzaro Girl - Work In Progress

DarthChaos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
185
Reaction score
218
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember when I first saw the Bizarro girl encrusted....and thought it was the coolest thing ever.

When rights were given to a new person to make her - I was actually the first Canadian, to get her.

That - was November 2021.

For a few months...I had a different coral in mind for her. Then, in February 2022 - a friend gave me a RR Firewalker Cyphastrea and I reset my plans.

She's seen a lot, over the years. I've discovered that the coral tends to grow faster under the stronger light. Slowly and surely, she's spreading.

Right now, my tank is fallow (so she's a bit grubby - no fish keeping her clean) - but the cyphastrea has continued to spread nicely.

She's probably got another few years to go - where she's totally covered.

Screenshot_20240629_205735_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20240629_205822_Gallery.jpg 20230910_193351.jpg 20240626_113858.jpg
 
Where can I get this sculpture?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new