Bkchem creme da la creme

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shooter6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mine is not creamy yet, but is getting there

BKchem Creme.jpg
 
5 years later and I have an opportunity to get a frag…. Anyone still have this coral? Tips?
 
this thing is one of thethe slowwwwwwwwwwwwest growers in my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new