Bkchem creme da la creme

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shooter6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shooter6

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
2,699
Reaction score
1,420
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi does anyone have a colony in their collection? Im looking to add it, and tried to contact bkchem but have not received any response.
 
I've found BK Chem Creme de la Creme to be a slow grower. I purchased a frag from TCK Corals, maybe you can contact them for one.

Here is the frag I bought in November and its current size - so about 8 months "growth".

BK CHEM CREME DE LA CREME.jpg

18 July 20.jpeg
 
I've found BK Chem Creme de la Creme to be a slow grower. I purchased a frag from TCK Corals, maybe you can contact them for one.

Here is the frag I bought in November and its current size - so about 8 months "growth".

BK CHEM CREME DE LA CREME.jpg

18 July 20.jpeg
Thanks for the lead, the reports i got back from fb was that most people lost their frags to stn/rtn with this one. Are you keeping it higher or lower in your display? Par estimate?
 
Lol will do!

Bk recommended having these at around 350 par.
Awesome, i appreciate it! I emailed them direct via fb but have not gotten a response from bkchem. Couldn't find a website for them that had frags for sale either.
 
Awesome, i appreciate it! I emailed them direct via fb but have not gotten a response from bkchem. Couldn't find a website for them that had frags for sale either.
You can get through to them on instagram
 
Ic. Well its not ready yet i know, but id like on your list for a frag if you ship.
 
What do frags go for these days? It’s tough since it grows so slow!!
 
Haha I have no list. Not worth sell at the rate it grows
 
I still would like to have the first opportunity to get a frag, as its a unique color combo!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new