BKV1997 Frag Swap Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter bkv1997
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
do you want me to bring you a piece? Oops sorry brandon im hijacking, we will talk elsewhere tommy
 
He definatly is! But we dont want him to have all the fun!
 
I hope your getting me a piece of the lemonade!
 
Oh boo hoo! I am crushed!!!! No, if you think I'm not going to have any luck with it, then you are right, I shouldn't waste my money. I can always get some later from Soulless Bryan if I want to kill some!!!

And Brandon is a jerk, he's just a knowledgible jerk (Darn it all!! I hate that!!!).
Susan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new