BKV1997 Tank Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter bkv1997
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
1,679
Reaction score
5
Location
Chat, TN
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
A few of you asked i upload a video and I appologize the quality is crap but that is the best a flip will do :)....

You'll have to follow the link to photobucket. Apparently R2R doesn't support photobucket videos.

 
darn, can't see it. Don't know if it's a work access issue or a photobucket issue. I saw the tank in live action though, so I really don't NEED to see it in video. Maybe someday I'll learn how to take videos and do the photobucket thing.....
Susan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new