36hr KFC dip

ragincajun907

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
10
Location
Anchorage
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve been dealing with flatworms on my torches specifically for awhile. I dipped with CoralRX and Bubble Bath a few times over the last few weeks but not frequently enough apparently. This time I incorporated the KFC dip to help combat some tissue loss I’ve observed recently. Here is some video data.
 
20260508_201748_7EBE8BCE-4250-47A9-A3D6-C6EBBC5D52A1.png


20260508_201748_56909159-00BA-448A-83E9-9B8B4218313E.png


20260508_201748_14E4F752-52E8-4BCC-A0EF-6B89867B58DE.png


20260508_201748_4BF2F886-F1BA-4990-9DF7-7F79A62C5F4E.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new