Black and white Clownfish pair

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

4kidsandapug

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
203
Reaction score
170
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Purchased 18 months ago. 3” mated pair of black and white ocellaris.

tankmates are regal tang, yellow watchman and pistol shrimp.

shipping is first Monday/Tuesday post sale, overnight $49.99

9B4C9F44-E413-4622-91BC-FC9FF0CD892D.jpeg BA84A2D7-53DD-42D4-907B-FE6C3DFF00F5.jpeg 6DA864CB-DECD-4B18-AD17-331B09D194C6.jpeg 3CF92FFE-73B6-4C11-87BB-EF145E38E6D1.jpeg
 
Have they laid? I assume yes because they're listed as a mated pair but I just want to make sure.
 
That's awesome! I probably would've bought them but I just purchased a mated pair from my LFS so I don't have any extra tanks at the moment. GLWS!
 
I will purchase if still available but need clear pic or vid of fish with eggs
Thank you
 
Are fish available? /Darwins
As mentioned previously , would like images
Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new