Black and white Maxima's, survivability?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,938
Reaction score
638
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lately I've been wondering what other people are experiencing with their black and white Maxima's as far as survivability? I have found that the smaller they are the harder they are to keep happy, even harder than any other small Maxima clams. Anyone else experiencing this?
 
Ive found they do just as well as any other maximas, the only issue with the smaller ones seems to be them flipping themselves over and if I don't notice it for a day then they die. I'm working on some new clam stand rocks that should get rid of the problem so they do much better by not being knocked over or being able to flip themselves
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new