Black Bar Chromis

WirelessMike

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
877
Reaction score
3,616
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BrainTrust. I am on the hunt for Black Bar Chromis. Seems like they are pretty hard to come by recently. Probably because Covid sucks and it has made this hobby a touch harder. If any of you know where I can find one in stock will you please let me know! I really appreciate it. Also if you have Black Bars post some pics so I can see a few while I wait! Thanks in advance.
 
Being in the Uk I can't point you at any but here's a photo

1612693082101.png
 
im on the hunt too. Such cool little fish and they arent aggressive and can be kept in groups. They kinda just chill in their little area and pop in and out of the corals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new