Black bugs

Flounder's Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
469
Reaction score
174
Location
Nazareth, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A local reefer is shutting down there tank and has a mixed reef.. they stated they had black bugs 9 months ago and performed 3 rounds of treatment to eradicate the problem. Would it be safe to purchase a tourch and acan lords?

"No current pests that I'm aware of. I had black bugs back in March but did 3 rounds of interceptor which wiped them out and I haven't seen anything since. And the affected corals (montis and the lemongrass acro) have grown back the fullest since treatment. I also haven't added anything new in a few months."
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new