Black bugs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yanir34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,186
Location
Israel
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers ,
I have read few posts about red and black bugs.
Who have experience dealing this small devils?
I am asking for general info , to know how to prevent their invasion?
 
I saw few pics on the web....I didn't activate yet my new system
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new