black clown that thinks its a shark

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevieduk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stevieduk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
407
Reaction score
242
Location
Nottingham , England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone know the answer to this one . I have a pair of black clowns ,though the one I am writing about has some orange on it,and it is always swimming at the surface sometimes with its dorsal fin out the water like a shark. It never seems to go down in the tank passed half way, and because they stay together, this means the other clown stays at the top. I did wonder if it was a swimbladder problem maybe to do with diet or somthing but it is always swimming upright and feeding well and is a really nice fish in great condition.
Any suggestions would be welcome
 
Clowns can be funny. As long as it's swimming well and eating well, I wouldn't worry about it. Enjoy the show!

CJ
 
They should be fine. As long as its not breathing heavy or gasping for air should be ok. Is it like a Great white or a Tiger shark? LOL
 
lego men with harpoons and a small fishing boat ought to do the trick...make sure to pack the air cans and rifle too...just in case
 
i have a clown gobi that does the same thing, i think its hilarious. he'll even eat mysis off the tweezers if i try to feed him by hand
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new