Black Friday 2020 Pittsburgh

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is The Reef Gallery's advertisement for this year. Does anyone know of any other local sales?

Untitled-1.jpg

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, no one else is having sales this weekend? I'm really not sure. Anyways we restocked and ate ready for Small Business Saturday

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who would need any other sale other than the Reef Gallery sale? lol. have been waiting most of the year and was not disappointed! I've decided I'm officially switching my go to LFS to Reef Gallery :)

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who would need any other sale other than the Reef Gallery sale? lol. have been waiting most of the year and was not disappointed! I've decided I'm officially switching my go to LFS to Reef Gallery :)
Thank you for the kind words, but you know competition is good. Also there are types of products that we don't really care to sell that other local places do a much better job with than we could (ie. Tanks)

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the kind words, but you know competition is good. Also there are types of products that we don't really care to sell that other local places do a much better job with than we could (ie. Tanks)
That is true, some healthy competition is good for everyone. The Reef Gallery, IMO, has the best selection of coral and the cleanest tanks. That's what I care about and why I usually go to a LFS. The other store I usually go to (not naming any names) just hasn't had a very good selection of frags for a while and prices just keep going up. It's a convenient pitstop for me if I need some dry goods, but I think if I'm specifically going out to a LFS, it'll be worth the extra 30 minutes of driving for me to go to RG instead. I'm sure I'll be stopping back out to grab some more stuff once my reefing budget recovers haha. I'm afraid to post how much I've spent in the last couple weeks on my tank. Not a small number lol.

Back