Black Friday Build

HillCntrySaltheads

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
Burnet
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked is a new 75 gallon during Black Friday! No matter how many times I say to myself "I'm only doing one tank this time", that never lasts
20221212_151647.jpg
20221217_202855.jpg
20221227_090003.jpg
20230118_125730.jpg
20230131_095002.jpg
20230131_095008.jpg
20230131_095013.jpg
20230131_095018.jpg
20230131_095030.jpg
20230131_095043.jpg
20221213_161236.jpg 20230102_225131.jpg
 
Thank you! I am planning on a euphyllia garden on the large flat section...might wait for better prices on those corals first
 
Tank is looking really good so far!!
 
I put in the final fish, hopefully to keep the algae at bay! Now onto making corals the focus.
 
Looks great! I'm wanting to convert my rimmed 75g to a reef. It looks like you did not drill return lines but I can't see what your using for overflow? Looks like your running a sump because I don't see a heater. Details please? Looks clean.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new