Black Friday Build

HillCntrySaltheads

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
Burnet
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked is a new 75 gallon during Black Friday! No matter how many times I say to myself "I'm only doing one tank this time", that never lasts
20221212_151647.jpg
20221217_202855.jpg
20221227_090003.jpg
20230118_125730.jpg
20230131_095002.jpg
20230131_095008.jpg
20230131_095013.jpg
20230131_095018.jpg
20230131_095030.jpg
20230131_095043.jpg
20221213_161236.jpg 20230102_225131.jpg
 
Thank you! I am planning on a euphyllia garden on the large flat section...might wait for better prices on those corals first
 
Tank is looking really good so far!!
 
I put in the final fish, hopefully to keep the algae at bay! Now onto making corals the focus.
 
Looks great! I'm wanting to convert my rimmed 75g to a reef. It looks like you did not drill return lines but I can't see what your using for overflow? Looks like your running a sump because I don't see a heater. Details please? Looks clean.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new