Black Friday Deal #1 WiFi Dosing Pump!!!

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
4,703
Reaction score
1,040
Location
North Kingstown, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ReefBreeders Black Friday Extravaganza is now LIVE! This year you can order on our website, or right here through your favorite reefkeeping forum Reef2Reef!

First up, get your WiFi Dosing Pumps for $- Originally $179.99- that's % off!!

box.png
 
Last edited:
The ReefBreeders Black Friday Extravaganza is now LIVE! This year you can order on our website, or right here through your favorite reefkeeping forum Reef2Reef!

First up, get your WiFi Dosing Pumps for $139.99- Originally $179.99- that's 30% off!!

box.png
Any sales coming on these units??
 
I don't understand how price factors in that decision given the Kamoer retails for $339.99
I have someone who is going to sell me one lightly used, so it won't be $339.99 that is why I asked if there was any sales coming up. Just trying to weigh out the options.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new