Black Friday, Free beanie offer when spending $199+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FinsNgills808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else get charged for the free Black Friday beanie when spending $199+? I placed an order and added the beanie to my cart as instructed, but was also charged for the beanie.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @FinsNgills808 ,
This was yesterday's freebie, so it would not have been discounted in your cart if you placed the order today. We're out of the office right now, but if you reach out to our customer service team, I have no doubt that they'll be able to help you when they're back in the office tomorrow morning :)

BRS Customer Service
Phone: 763-432-9691 (available Monday starting at 9 am central time)
Email: [email protected]

OP
OP
F

FinsNgills808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @FinsNgills808 ,
This was yesterday's freebie, so it would not have been discounted in your cart if you placed the order today. We're out of the office right now, but if you reach out to our customer service team, I have no doubt that they'll be able to help you when they're back in the office tomorrow morning :)

BRS Customer Service
Phone: 763-432-9691 (available Monday starting at 9 am central time)
Email: [email protected]
I placed the order yesterday and clicked the banner to get to the item and added to my cart. Today I checked my email and it says it was shipped and charged me for the item.

OP
OP
F

FinsNgills808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed the order yesterday and clicked the banner to get to the item and added to my cart. Today I checked my email and it says it was shipped and charged me for the item.
I live in Hawaii, I wouldn't have added it to my cart and purchased a beanie.

Ryan Avery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do you post on here instead of contacting customer service first? There’s no doubt that If it was a mistake on there part they wil make it right.

OP
OP
F

FinsNgills808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do you post on here instead of contacting customer service first? There’s no doubt that If it was a mistake on there part they wil make it right.
I have, I was asking if others have had the same thing happen to them? Did you get charged for the beanie and get a refund after placing the order or did they just credit it off the invoice? Mine was charged so I'm wondering if this was normal?

OP
OP
F

FinsNgills808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do you assume I have not contacted support? I posted here to get other reef2reef users experience of how they are doing the freebies. Sorry if I hit a nerve. You know what they say about assuming........

Jack Wang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do you assume I have not contacted support? I posted here to get other reef2reef users experience of how they are doing the freebies. Sorry if I hit a nerve. You know what they say about assuming........
Oooo get him

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back