Black Friday, Free beanie offer when spending $199+

FinsNgills808

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else get charged for the free Black Friday beanie when spending $199+? I placed an order and added the beanie to my cart as instructed, but was also charged for the beanie.
 
Hey @FinsNgills808 ,
This was yesterday's freebie, so it would not have been discounted in your cart if you placed the order today. We're out of the office right now, but if you reach out to our customer service team, I have no doubt that they'll be able to help you when they're back in the office tomorrow morning :)

BRS Customer Service
Phone: 763-432-9691 (available Monday starting at 9 am central time)
Email: [email protected]
 
Hey @FinsNgills808 ,
This was yesterday's freebie, so it would not have been discounted in your cart if you placed the order today. We're out of the office right now, but if you reach out to our customer service team, I have no doubt that they'll be able to help you when they're back in the office tomorrow morning :)

BRS Customer Service
Phone: 763-432-9691 (available Monday starting at 9 am central time)
Email: [email protected]
I placed the order yesterday and clicked the banner to get to the item and added to my cart. Today I checked my email and it says it was shipped and charged me for the item.
 
I placed the order yesterday and clicked the banner to get to the item and added to my cart. Today I checked my email and it says it was shipped and charged me for the item.
I live in Hawaii, I wouldn't have added it to my cart and purchased a beanie.
 
Why do you post on here instead of contacting customer service first? There’s no doubt that If it was a mistake on there part they wil make it right.
 
Why do you post on here instead of contacting customer service first? There’s no doubt that If it was a mistake on there part they wil make it right.
I have, I was asking if others have had the same thing happen to them? Did you get charged for the beanie and get a refund after placing the order or did they just credit it off the invoice? Mine was charged so I'm wondering if this was normal?
 
Why do you post on here instead of contacting customer service first? There’s no doubt that If it was a mistake on there part they wil make it right.
Why do you assume I have not contacted support? I posted here to get other reef2reef users experience of how they are doing the freebies. Sorry if I hit a nerve. You know what they say about assuming........
 
Why do you assume I have not contacted support? I posted here to get other reef2reef users experience of how they are doing the freebies. Sorry if I hit a nerve. You know what they say about assuming........
Oooo get him
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new