• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Ice Clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferDan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeferDan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2010
Messages
104
Reaction score
12
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a Black Ice clownfish for $40, local pickup only as I have never shipped before. Located in Columbia, SC. Fish is healthy and eats like a pig, just have a pair of other clowns and trying to get rid of the lonely Black Ice one.
mini-IMG_0222.JPG
mini-IMG_0224.JPG
mini-IMG_0227.JPG
 
dang. that's a unreal price.
 
Why must you do this before Christmas?!?
 
I wish you where closer I lost one of mine a few months back :(
 
Still Available, wish I knew how to ship cause this guy would of been long gone.
 
Do you by chance have family in Atlanta you'd like to come visit ;) I'll be there all Christmas long......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new