Black marks on my cleaner shrimp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcosta26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jcosta26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
194
Reaction score
42
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450626418.804184.jpg

I've had this cleaner shrimp for around 6 months now. He always just looked like a normal one. But the last time he molted (couple days ago) he started hiding a lot more and he developed these black markings. Anyone know what's going on? I've never seen this happen before
 
It looks like the start of Black Gill Disease.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new