Black ocellaris clownfish, Corvallis

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdugo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bdugo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous black ocellaris clownfish looking for a new home and prefers to be the only clownfish. I bought this fish as a subadult back in May, and he is in perfect health and very strong. He displaced my 8-year-old percula clownfish from the anemone, and I'm afraid he's on his way to turning into a female and was going to kill my other clown.



 
Welcome to reef2reef !!
Price ?
Shipping or locally ?
 
Somebody is going to get a great fish for $10.

Welcome to R2R.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new