• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black or white worms

Wen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2018
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
1,967
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am desperately searching for live black or white worms in south Florida...

LFS that usually carry them didn’t get shipment and won’t next week, eBay doesn’t have, Amazon doesn’t have...

Only source I can find won’t send small quantities.

Anyone have these in ft myers area or surrounding areas??

Thank you.
 
I am desperately searching for live black or white worms in south Florida...

LFS that usually carry them didn’t get shipment and won’t next week, eBay doesn’t have, Amazon doesn’t have...

Only source I can find won’t send small quantities.

Anyone have these in ft myers area or surrounding areas??

Thank you.
Ever find the white worms? I’m in Fort Lauderdale also looking for some local
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new