Black storm pairs

Ocellaris123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2018
Messages
637
Reaction score
755
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few picks of my 2 pairs of black storms


Had this pair for three years almost
C6C3D413-A77F-43CB-89CF-C6B1E8C2C0F6.jpeg

Got this pair middle of this year
02707CB1-F8C2-45B8-933E-DBA9135E3B45.jpeg BBB3426A-A48A-4184-A583-28898893C363.jpeg C93667E7-CADF-4419-A1BA-B77AA7CF36DB.jpeg
 
Beautiful fish! My favorites. I was going to buy a pair but my girlfriend decided I needed an orange storm and a black storm paired up
 
Are they interested in the anemone? I can't decide whether to get a designer, or just a regular percula from the wild.
My older larger pair go into anemones,

The newer pair showed no interest when I had an anemone in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new