Black widow anemones incompatible?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7hogwarts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Where are you finding the peach, orange, etc BTAs? I've seen the crazy expensive Sunbursts locally, and I have an Acid Rain and Rainbow, but I wouldn't mind adding another one or two different, less expensive and less aggressive/temperamental ones. I just can't find them.
My LFS just seems to have them pop up from time to time from their service clients.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new