Black Widow Anemones SHIPPED!!!

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
463
Location
Past the wall
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here they are.
$100-$200
Shipping is $60 anywhere in the US.
IMG_20191111_205809_MP.jpg
IMG_20191111_205846.jpg
IMG_20191111_205809_MP.jpg
IMG_20191111_205846.jpg
 
What type of lighting do you have them under and do you have any other pictures under whites only?
 
I’m interested but concerned about shipping from Alaska to NJ. Especially since it’s 30 degrees in NJ right now. I’m sure it’s colder in Alaska! Have you shipped these before and across the country?
 
I would totally snag one they look diff5 then my bwbta
 
There is no difference shipping to or from Alaska. It all goes through the same hubs. I get and send packages weekly.
 
I was hoping to have my LED’s by now but still can’t decide and I doubt my T5’s will be good enough. Hopefully you’ll have some in the future when I’m ready!
 
They look amazing....wish I could spare that kind of cash right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new