Black Widow Anemones SHIPPED!!!

Budmans

wangspeed

View Badges
Reaction score
I received a happy healthy black widow. Thanks @BBoley24!

DSCF2612-3.jpg

Corals.com
OP
BBoley24

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The last 2 years of my propagation of these beautiful black widows have been amazing. I've had fun with it watching them split during transit and/or within a day of arrival. You all have been awesome customers with the widow maker!

Sadly I am down to my last 2 and I am going to stop the propagation. I am moving to a different tank and will no longer have the space.

So these are the very last 2 widows for sale. I may have 1 or 2 here and there if they split in my dt but for the most part this is it.

This thread has been epic. I thank you all!

$260 shipped

RichieE46

View Badges
Reaction score
Sorry. Haven't had time to post. But I did get a black widow from BBoley24 back in Nov. Shipped fast. Great Black Widow nem. Buy with confidence!

Top Shelf Aquatics

ireefnaked

View Badges
Reaction score
The last 2 years of my propagation of these beautiful black widows have been amazing. I've had fun with it watching them split during transit and/or within a day of arrival. You all have been awesome customers with the widow maker!

Sadly I am down to my last 2 and I am going to stop the propagation. I am moving to a different tank and will no longer have the space.

So these are the very last 2 widows for sale. I may have 1 or 2 here and there if they split in my dt but for the most part this is it.

This thread has been epic. I thank you all!

$260 shipped
pm sent

What types of R2R interview articles are you most excited about?

• Specific reef topics! (List the ones you'd like to see us cover in the thread.)

Votes: 38 38.0%
  • Specific reef personalities! (List the people you'd like us to interview in the thread.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Not that concerned about the topics...I just wanna see the awesome PICTURES!

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • All of the above!! ...and yes, I'll list some in the thread. :-)

Votes: 40 40.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Zoanthids.com