• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Widow Anemones SHIPPED!!!

wangspeed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a happy healthy black widow. Thanks @BBoley24!

DSCF2612-3.jpg

OP
OP
BBoley24

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The last 2 years of my propagation of these beautiful black widows have been amazing. I've had fun with it watching them split during transit and/or within a day of arrival. You all have been awesome customers with the widow maker!

Sadly I am down to my last 2 and I am going to stop the propagation. I am moving to a different tank and will no longer have the space.

So these are the very last 2 widows for sale. I may have 1 or 2 here and there if they split in my dt but for the most part this is it.

This thread has been epic. I thank you all!

$260 shipped

RichieE46

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry. Haven't had time to post. But I did get a black widow from BBoley24 back in Nov. Shipped fast. Great Black Widow nem. Buy with confidence!

ireefnaked

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last 2 years of my propagation of these beautiful black widows have been amazing. I've had fun with it watching them split during transit and/or within a day of arrival. You all have been awesome customers with the widow maker!

Sadly I am down to my last 2 and I am going to stop the propagation. I am moving to a different tank and will no longer have the space.

So these are the very last 2 widows for sale. I may have 1 or 2 here and there if they split in my dt but for the most part this is it.

This thread has been epic. I thank you all!

$260 shipped
pm sent

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back