• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Widow Anemones SHIPPED!!!

I received a happy healthy black widow. Thanks @BBoley24!


DSCF2612-3.jpg
 
The last 2 years of my propagation of these beautiful black widows have been amazing. I've had fun with it watching them split during transit and/or within a day of arrival. You all have been awesome customers with the widow maker!

Sadly I am down to my last 2 and I am going to stop the propagation. I am moving to a different tank and will no longer have the space.

So these are the very last 2 widows for sale. I may have 1 or 2 here and there if they split in my dt but for the most part this is it.

This thread has been epic. I thank you all!

$260 shipped
 
Sorry. Haven't had time to post. But I did get a black widow from BBoley24 back in Nov. Shipped fast. Great Black Widow nem. Buy with confidence!
 
The last 2 years of my propagation of these beautiful black widows have been amazing. I've had fun with it watching them split during transit and/or within a day of arrival. You all have been awesome customers with the widow maker!

Sadly I am down to my last 2 and I am going to stop the propagation. I am moving to a different tank and will no longer have the space.

So these are the very last 2 widows for sale. I may have 1 or 2 here and there if they split in my dt but for the most part this is it.

This thread has been epic. I thank you all!

$260 shipped
pm sent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new