• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Widow Anemones SHIPPED!!!

IMG_20200203_121047.jpg
 
That's a really nice 'nem'...

A few questions if you don't mind...

What is the price on that one? Size? Do you have any videos?

One more question... are you in Alaska on Tennessee?

Thanks,
 
Alaska. Shipping out 3 packages today if you want it this week!

I only ship Monday through Wednesdays.
 
What part of AK? I grew up in Eagle River. I may be interested in picking one up from you the next time I’m up for a visit.
 
Any of these still available for shipping?
 
Everything is FedEx overnight same thing as everybody else I only ship Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays
wow That’s awesome. Definitely the nicest anemone I’ve ever seen. Consider me a *future buyer!
 
I just received mine it is beautiful and excellent packaging! 2 for 1 beautiful nem + a nice small thermal carrying bag. Nice JOB
 
Thank you for the kind words I really do think spending the extra money on shipping no matter what the margin is is the right way to go.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new