Just received my Nem yesterday and this (these) guys are Going to be an awesome addition to my new Waterbox cube 20. Brett kept telling me he guaranteed the Nem would split as soon It was in my tank. received my Nem at 10:30am yesterday and this morning sure enough I had 2! Can’t beat that deal lol. Bretts a good guy and easy to work with, nem was packaged beautifully and made it safe. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Plus i can say I have black widow Nem from Alaska so that’s pretty cool lol. Check these bad boys out! If you don’t get it you’ll regret it! P.s they are a lot brighter orange in person, I just suck at taking pictures
Hi @BBoley24 , I'd be interested in a large one whenever you have them available. Please let me know when you have them and we can set up payment and shipping. Thanks.