Black Widow Anemones SHIPPED!!!

Here they are.
$100-$200
Shipping is $60 anywhere in the US.
IMG_20191111_205809_MP.jpg
IMG_20191111_205846.jpg
IMG_20191111_205809_MP.jpg
IMG_20191111_205846.jpg
Those are ridiculous. Rad!
 
I just wanted to leave feedback on this thread. Shipping was a close call but nonetheless the anemone pulled through.

This is the nem now. Doing extremely well.
Buy with confidence.
 

Attachments

  • AAD475EB-61F6-4EA6-8808-E8581D80DEFF.jpeg
    AAD475EB-61F6-4EA6-8808-E8581D80DEFF.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 109

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new