Black Widow Coloring

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShaneO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ShaneO

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Messages
67
Reaction score
47
Location
Las Vegas, Nv
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeking some advice... My Black Widow has lost some of its color/webbing over the last two months. Any ideas? Too much light not enough? Or something else?? Light is a hydra 26 about 13" off the top of water of my 20g nuvo with intensity about 45ish. Parameters of the tank are stable. Also feeding twice a week ( LRS, mysis, raw market shrimp). Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance!
Posted pics are when I got it and it currently. Roughly a 2 month timeline.

20200206_183616.jpg 20200217_200802.jpg 20200517_133841.jpg 20200517_133844.jpg 20200517_133931.jpg
 
I'd stop feeding it. Just feed the tank.
 
I'd try slowly increasing light or adjusting your spectrum and see if it helps. The nem looks healthy.
 
This also happen to mine as well
 
I think we may be chem warfare with the other bta. I also have it with other bta as well. Been changing the carbon every week to combat this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new