Blackberry's for logging on to Reef2Reef?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I tried to tell ya to get the tour.

Yes you did, but I've been using the Storm 2 since it came out and I love this phone.
Does what I need and more.
I just need to learn to keep out of the app store at crackberry.com lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new