Blasto ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Killas15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Killas15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2021
Messages
107
Reaction score
41
Location
chino
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot find this blasto anywhere or the name

E917541A-D85E-4E08-98D2-5901C4E6E8BB.jpeg 4977534F-3950-424F-8EB7-DEFD470709CC.jpeg
 
Looks a lot alike but mine is completely pink.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new