blastomussa with two mouths on one head?

Maddoggvup

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
61
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever seen a blastomussa with two mouths on one head?
 
that is what I was thinking also when I first got it a like 4 months ago. But it has popped 10 to 15 heads or more sense then and I just noticed a baby clone with two mouths on one head
20170501_201556.jpg
20170730_224732.jpg
.
 
If you look close bottom left. you can see baby head with two mouths.?? Cant see it to well in pic but for sure two mouths.

20170815_220435.jpg
 
Any input from anyone? Is this the right place to post this?
 
Its fine... It'll probably form two in due time....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new