Bleaching after shipping??

  • Thread starter Thread starter tjbrownie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tjbrownie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2022
Messages
164
Reaction score
59
Location
Riverton
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I had this birds nest coral shipped to me from World Wide Corals(WWC), on Friday. And first taking it out of the box in its bag looked super white, then followed proper procedures for acclimation and dipped it today-48 hours after arrival- it has been showing more sign of color but I wanted another opinion on it.
054AA3A4-DF55-4B75-8C77-DC30721FCDB0.jpeg

A80E43DE-6959-48C5-A85B-36090EB344C3.jpeg
 
well...Mine went 2 weeks with a light out. They're slowly coming back now. patience.......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new