Bleaching help.

BellaCoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i recently bought a coral from my LFS and got a huge discount because it was bleaching a bit. What is a good route to take to make it back to it’s original colors?

OP
OP
BellaCoop

BellaCoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bad picture but it shows enough.

466282C9-5DB5-4B05-A974-AF599B41B24C.jpeg

OP
OP
BellaCoop

BellaCoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any recommendations #reefsquad
I am about to get a pink flower pot because I am trying to add more brightness different colors to the tank. Any other recommendations on bright colored corals that would fit are appreciated!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any recommendations #reefsquad
I am about to get a pink flower pot because I am trying to add more brightness different colors to the tank. Any other recommendations on bright colored corals that would fit are appreciated!
For colors I'd go zoanthids. You can literally find them in almost any color you can think of from red, green, orange, blue, purple, pink, yellow ect...tanks that have zoa gardens are some of the prettiest and coolest tanks I've ever seen.

OP
OP
BellaCoop

BellaCoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been searching for different zoas!! All I have been finding are green with a little red and blue.. I have not ordered from online yet. I’m nervous too because I haven’t done it yet haha. #reefsquad

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been searching for different zoas!! All I have been finding are green with a little red and blue.. I have not ordered from online yet. I’m nervous too because I haven’t done it yet haha. #reefsquad
Ordering online is super easy, and with the right vendors you cant go wrong. World wide corals, liveaquaria, battle coral, boom corals, unique corals ect.. are all great online vendors that are extremely customer oriented and if you have any issues with an order they'll make it right with you.

OP
OP
BellaCoop

BellaCoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm I will look them up. My QT just got turning into a breeer since once of my fish ended up having babies so i don’t have a QT right now. Are they to be trusted with out doing QT and only dipping? Or wait till my QT is back up?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm I will look them up. My QT just got turning into a breeer since once of my fish ended up having babies so i don’t have a QT right now. Are they to be trusted with out doing QT and only dipping? Or wait till my QT is back up?

While they try to get all pests before shipping, theres never a guarantee. Best practice is to still quarantine and dip before going into your display, regardless of the source :) better safe then sorry

Back