Bleaching symptoms?

inkvitalis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2017
Messages
58
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi peeps,
i have recently bot an anemone bta, it has since then split. Today I've noticed that one o then has these white lines, on its body. Also, it seems that the green is not as vivid anymore on the anemone. Sadly I do not have a better camera...
Do you think these are the bleaching symptoms?

IMG_20171215_201039.jpg
 
Old pick of it, afaik, just after the split

IMG_20171108_192810.jpg
 
It may just be stress related to the split. I would keep an eye on it and make sure it gets something to eat every now and then.
 
It does look a little bleached....feed a bit more to recoup. But the white lines on the face are typical of quadricolors.
 
Here she is bubbled up after a fat shrimp. Excuse the algae... I'm lazy.
IMG_20171217_012438.jpg
Yeah, I had a look at other pictures and noticed they have white pattern on them..
 
Hi peeps,
i have recently bot an anemone bta, it has since then split. Today I've noticed that one o then has these white lines, on its body. Also, it seems that the green is not as vivid anymore on the anemone. Sadly I do not have a better camera...
Do you think these are the bleaching symptoms?

IMG_20171215_201039.jpg
Great shot by the way:)

Dose some vitamin C for help the nem. The anemone looks fine. even better than mine. Mine are 1.5 years old, it really depends on the flow. To much the nem will elongate and the just right they will bubble up;) I run a heavy flow for the rest of the system.
 
Great shot by the way:)

Dose some vitamin C for help the nem. The anemone looks fine. even better than mine. Mine are 1.5 years old, it really depends on the flow. To much the nem will elongate and the just right they will bubble up;) I run a heavy flow for the rest of the system.
Thanks. What do dose for vitamin c?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new