Bleigh's 60 gallon cube

Yeah that is some thick green chaeto. And some people wonder why I sell it from time to time. Everything is not created equally, lol

Well thanks for providing such a great product!
 
Yeah that is some thick green chaeto. And some people wonder why I sell it from time to time. Everything is not created equally, lol

I think I've had chaeto from 4 different vendors and this grows way faster than the others I've tried. Algaebase.org has 146 species listed when I search for chaetomorph, way too many to figure out what Mitch's special species is.
 
I think it is time for another FTS and a sump shot!

Lol. Here ya go. I’m definitely going to redo that aquascape in a few weeks. The spongebob favia is doneso. Unfortunately. Not sure why it got angry. Everything else is looking great.

3AC15F3C-D2B9-4D86-96BF-8161ECBDA9B3.jpeg
D1FE1F9F-6FBE-48A1-A7A4-8560CC031DCF.jpeg
9CE0D926-22FE-41B4-9295-41D91373F09C.jpeg
E00B3039-96D1-472F-948E-41303EA7C1CF.jpeg
4D641814-0203-42A3-B190-37DCCB17B1F3.jpeg
F5126283-AC48-48D8-837A-AA8D2A1B9C31.jpeg
 
Lol. Here ya go. I’m definitely going to redo that aquascape in a few weeks. The spongebob favia is doneso. Unfortunately. Not sure why it got angry. Everything else is looking great.

3AC15F3C-D2B9-4D86-96BF-8161ECBDA9B3.jpeg
D1FE1F9F-6FBE-48A1-A7A4-8560CC031DCF.jpeg
9CE0D926-22FE-41B4-9295-41D91373F09C.jpeg
E00B3039-96D1-472F-948E-41303EA7C1CF.jpeg
4D641814-0203-42A3-B190-37DCCB17B1F3.jpeg
F5126283-AC48-48D8-837A-AA8D2A1B9C31.jpeg
Your tank looks nice and happy !
The fist coral (torch?) has amazing color.
 
Lol. Here ya go. I’m definitely going to redo that aquascape in a few weeks. The spongebob favia is doneso. Unfortunately. Not sure why it got angry. Everything else is looking great.

3AC15F3C-D2B9-4D86-96BF-8161ECBDA9B3.jpeg
D1FE1F9F-6FBE-48A1-A7A4-8560CC031DCF.jpeg
9CE0D926-22FE-41B4-9295-41D91373F09C.jpeg
E00B3039-96D1-472F-948E-41303EA7C1CF.jpeg
4D641814-0203-42A3-B190-37DCCB17B1F3.jpeg
F5126283-AC48-48D8-837A-AA8D2A1B9C31.jpeg
Absolutely beautiful!! I love it!!!!!!
 
Lol. Here ya go. I’m definitely going to redo that aquascape in a few weeks. The spongebob favia is doneso. Unfortunately. Not sure why it got angry. Everything else is looking great.

3AC15F3C-D2B9-4D86-96BF-8161ECBDA9B3.jpeg
D1FE1F9F-6FBE-48A1-A7A4-8560CC031DCF.jpeg
9CE0D926-22FE-41B4-9295-41D91373F09C.jpeg
E00B3039-96D1-472F-948E-41303EA7C1CF.jpeg
4D641814-0203-42A3-B190-37DCCB17B1F3.jpeg
F5126283-AC48-48D8-837A-AA8D2A1B9C31.jpeg

what the heck is on top of your tank????????
 
Lol, is that a window screen?! I scrolled right by it until I saw your post and had to double back.

haha... yep... exactly. I don't want the fish jumping out while I'm waiting on my octolid. I keep running into the corner of the screen too.... think I need it asap before I bash my brains out. Lord knows I can't afford to lose anymore.
 
and you can see her reflection in the tank.

What's wrong with my reflection? How do you take pictures WITHOUT a reflection? I thought only vampires could do that.
 
wait. you’re not a vampire??????

Not yet... Don't think I could handle the staying awake at night part of the job description either way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new