Blenny Addicts please enter! (ID Anyone?)

Very nice. I had one a while back. Could never really get it to eat and it withered away but it was cool looking. Turns a a nice dark grey/black with those bright red spots.
 
we'll see how kevin makes out with this one. I have read they adapt fairly well, but also read they dont readily eat prepared foods. We will see!!
 
updated pics pls?


moar_23.jpg
 
They are really neat looking fish. I had one that I could not get to eat. Sorry to say that he only lived for a week. I had algae sheets in my tank for him and all. Neat fish, good luck with it.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new