Blenny fish

accorditragatti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, first sorry for my language, i will probably do a lot of error beacouse english is not my first language, 2 days ago i went to the sea, i catched some blenny fish,8 small blenny fishes then i bought an acquarium, 60 liter now i have a mediterraneum aquareum, tomorrow i will buy the rock at the store so the fish will have a beautifull habitat, i'm curious can someone tell me what species of blenny fish they are? Also 2 blenny fishes yesterday was really close, now i have found a strange thing on the top of the acquarium can you tell me if those ar eggs? When i will have the rock i'm thinking about fishing some shrimps and then 2 fishes that are not blenny fish but now i'm curious, what species of blenny do you think my fishes are?
1000051419.jpg
1000051413.jpg
1000051416.jpg
1000051412.jpg
1000051421.jpg
1000051423.jpg

OP
OP
A

accorditragatti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IO the aquarium there are 8 blenny, but i dont know what kind of blenny, most of them are similar can you tell me what kind of blenny the fishes in the picture are?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I believe this is a combtooth blenny known as Mediterranean Tompot blenny. Soft sand bottom best and as for eggs- too much reflection from tank bottom to tell

DirectCherry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what fish those are, sorry.

Have you cycled the tank yet? If not, I'd put some nitrifying bacteria in there as soon as possible. If ammonia builds up, the fish will die.

OP
OP
A

accorditragatti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Credo che questa sia una bavosa a denti di pettine conosciuta come bavosa mediterranea Tompot. È meglio il fondo di sabbia soffice e, per quanto riguarda le uova, c'è troppo riflesso dal fondo della vasca per dirlo
le ho catturate sugli scogli tra le alghe,sicuro sul fatto della sabbia? Comunque grazie mille per l identificazione! Però c é un altra bavosa nelle foto che risulta diversa quella nera, sai dirmi che specie é?

OP
OP
A

accorditragatti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sì signore, ho comprato dal venditore di acquari una sorta di medicinale per l'ammonio

, ogni giorno per 7 giorni la prima volta e ogni volta che cambio l'acqua 1 volta

OP
OP
A

accorditragatti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef? I live in a portual city, cold mediterraneum sea we have a normal sea, and i know how to fish, so i first catched one and bought the aquarium for one than i went to the sea for an hour and with my bugnet i catch some of them, then I free the smaller one, but i forgot that the fish i catched was rally small so the friend i bringed was bigger than him and they started to bully him, now they are all calm and i'm happy, but yes I know how to fish and blenny fish are my favourite beacouse catch them is funny and they are really tricky to catch, but i can catch them easily

OP
OP
A

accorditragatti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef? I live in a portual city, cold mediterraneum sea we have a normal sea, and i know how to fish, so i first catched one and bought the aquarium for one than i went to the sea for an hour and with my bugnet i catch some of them, then I free the smaller one, but i forgot that the fish i catched was rally small so the friend i bringed was bigger than him and they started to bully him, now they are all calm and i'm happy, but yes I know how to fish and blenny fish are my favourite beacouse catch them is funny and they are really tricky to catch, but i can catch them easily
Now i'm tinking to fish some shrimps and other 2 fish, i don't want to have too many fish on a small tank do you think i can bring shrimps and just 2 fishes that are not blenny?

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 67 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back