Blenny is laying eggs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter |Frank|
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2020
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
8,783
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There were some eggs the other day in the tank and I was confused because I didn’t have snails in the tank yet. I was getting done some maintenance just now on the tank and saw her laying eggs.

View attachment 20251015_145505_10BDDC3C-E484-4597-9688-351A00745401.mov

20251015_145518_EDAF6651-1BE3-49C6-B0E7-207B2FC771B5.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new