Blessed with a tank

JR Bodyman

Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
202
Reaction score
535
Location
Livermore
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When the Oakland Raiders moved from their facility in Alameda to Vegas, The President has his Alameda office tank moved and setup at my house last March. I had build and to set up a lighting canopy and repair a few things. It’s been a work in progress. I dove into all the information I could find and have learned a lot. Still learning and studying all the time. I’ll be posting photos of the beginning to present. Love any feedback.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new