Blinkythakilla's 120 Build

Blinkythakilla

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After lurking and reading threads I've decide to my an account to document my new aquarium build. I recently picked up a 120 gallon aquarium, 40 gallon breeder sump, stand, and mag drive 12 off Craigslist for $200. So far the other equipment I have is an ASM G3 skimmer, 2 ever-grow 165w leds, 2 jebao wp40s, and a finnex 500w titanium heater. As of right now the only things I've done is redo the sump and mount the lights above my tank. I will continue to update the thread as it progresses.

IMG_0211.JPG


IMG_0144.JPG


IMG_0404.JPG


IMG_0299.JPG
 
Well it's been a couple days and I'm ready for filling the tank.

IMG_0430.JPG


IMG_0431.JPG
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new