BLISS & SHAG WINNERS here we go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright, well this was a bit of a marathon after all, and thanks again to all who participated. It was really cool to see these two corals adapt and grow out in so many different systems at the same time. I know not everyone made it to the finish line, but you all did great and I hope you had a good time. I think we all learned that if anything the first year with a new frag can and will always be tough to some degree. Sometimes they thrive, and sometimes they just don't cooperate with us. No matter what we do. After looking over the final pics, it's my pleasure to announce the winners. If you have not heard from me yet about your prizes, please contact me asap and we'll set up a ship day.

In the shag grow out @CMO takes it, with @smiley28 a close second.

Here's CMO's first and last entry! Very impressive growth my friend

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 8.52.07 AM.png

And the winner of the Bliss grow out is @justingraham with @Gray Ghost another close second. Amazing job. both of you!

Justin's first and last entry

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 8.56.18 AM.png

If you guys want to share any tricks, methods or secrets of your success, please feel free to do so here:)

Thanks again to all who competed!

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats all some amazing looking pieces!

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I outlasted didn’t kill it and won that’s my secret.

To be honest the coral did what all my corals do plate out forever looking at my photo i feel like there had to be someone better out there (or if I could use a picture now I would say I won this thing really took off at the 12 month mark) with better growth I mean CMO’s pics are amazing growth I’m happy to have won and can’t wait for that battle box.

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats winners. Looking forward to the next one

Grey Ghost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesomeness! Second place isn't half bad after seeing the lineup of other contestants and their frag progression. I have to say that BC Bliss is fairly resilient acro, my tank went trough alk swings and temp swings a few months back and my grow out frag is still going strong in growth and color.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 92 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back