Blonde naso pair -200g tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bevo5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bevo5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Messages
833
Reaction score
657
Location
Portland
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i apologize for asking a question that has probably been discussed but the search function brought up a ton of closely related threads but I couldn't find the answer I need.

So - I'm thinking of getting a pair of blonde naso tangs for my newish 200. It's 80in x 24 x 24.

I want to get them about four inches or so as my qt tank is only 30g.

Would that work?? I love that fish and it's the main reason I set up this tank. So hoping I can keep a pair happy for a while.
 
i think that would work for a while, make sure you have lots of flow for them as well
 
Awesome. I think I've got decent flow.

It's an 80 in tank and I have a mp40 on each side going reef crest at a variable max speed between 75-100. The flow from the returns is probably about 2000gph as well.

Would I need more than that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new