Blonde Naso

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything new, different or exciting going on?

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Collecting supplies and information...I want to set up a seahorse tank (70 gallons) and i am looking into an anemone clownfish nano....what about you?

Thanks for asking. I have nothing new, different or exciting happening in the realm of reef tanks. This is, unfortunately, due to the fact that I presently do not have any set up. Yep, I know it may be strange to belong to a forum in which I lack what one might consider a prerequisite to join. As it goes sometimes, life happens and will occasionally throw curve balls. One of those curve balls came my way, not too long ago, and caused some decisions to be made that weren't what I would have normally preferred. In addition to the curve ball, I am strongly wanting to relocate to a warm-weather state with preference to Florida. So, in my mind, it does not make much sense to set up a system only to have to break it all down to move.

OP
OP
Lissa1987

Lissa1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for asking. I have nothing new, different or exciting happening in the realm of reef tanks. This is, unfortunately, due to the fact that I presently do not have any set up. Yep, I know it may be strange to belong to a forum in which I lack what one might consider a prerequisite to join. As it goes sometimes, life happens and will occasionally throw curve balls. One of those curve balls came my way, not too long ago, and caused some decisions to be made that weren't what I would have normally preferred. In addition to the curve ball, I am strongly wanting to relocate to a warm-weather state with preference to Florida. So, in my mind, it does not make much sense to set up a system only to have to break it all down to move.
You don't have to have a setup to be a part of the reefing community! that's the beauty of it. We all have **** thrown at us to make us rethink ourselves and situations...The outcome is usually for the best... On a side note, come to Florida! Its amazing!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't have to have a setup to be a part of the reefing community! that's the beauty of it. We all have **** thrown at us to make us rethink ourselves and situations...The outcome is usually for the best... On a side note, come to Florida! Its amazing!

Thanks for your understanding and support.

I do love Florida. I lived in Sarasota for a few years and it was, as you eloquently put it, amazing!

OP
OP
Lissa1987

Lissa1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your understanding and support.

I do love Florida. I lived in Sarasota for a few years and it was, as you eloquently put it, amazing!
Ah, Sarasota...That’s only about 30-45 minutes away from me...I live in between Sarasota/Bradenton and Tampa, so you definitely know what I mean!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever set up either the seahorse or anemone nano tank? Or maybe both? What's new and different?

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wishing you and your family nothing but good health and happiness in 2020!
Best-Happy-New-Year-2020-Gif-For-Whatsapp-Instagram.gif

Back